May 13th 2019 Reading

Spread Type: Love

Card Count: 7

Question Asked: Am I compatible with my partner? Will our relationship always feel like it currently does?

Helpfulness: Very Helpful

Visual:

  
In a spiral, starting on the top left: VII of Pentacles reversed, Ace of Wands reversed, The Devil reversed, Page of Wands, Death reversed, King of Swords, Temperance.

Feelings: This spread helped calm me down and reassure me that just because things aren't perfect doesn't mean they can't improve or that it isn't worth it. It also helped get me back into the swing of tarot and let me see the value of really taking a good long look at things. I feel that this was one of the most helpful, reassuring and affirming spreads I could have asked for for my first reading in a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deck Interview Spread