About Me

Hello! I thought I would do a quick about me post so that you can see how I got into Tarot and such.

Name: Emily

Location: Oregon, USA

How I learned about Tarot: I followed some witchy tumblr blogs and liked the aesthetic. Then I started researching what the cards in the pictures were and fell in love with the idea.

Why I like Tarot; I'm a huge psychology nerd so I like the symbolism and the way tarot makes you introspect and visualize your problems differently.

My Deck: Golden Thread Tarot Deck by Tina Gong

Why I like my Deck: Not only is it visually stunning, I like the plastic cards as opposed to paper. Also, I was immediately drawn to the deck, which, as we all know, is a good sign.

Decks I want: Luminous Spirit Tarot Deck, True Black Tarot Deck, The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck

Why I started a Tarot Blog: I wanted a way to document not only my readings, but any resources I found. Also, being able to see my progress and meet other Tarot enthusiasts was a nice bonus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deck Interview Spread

May 13th 2019 Reading